MyPrint Setup Guide and User Manual
Use the My Print widget of the bizhub Evolution platform to create secure follow-me-printjobs by dragging documents to your webbrowser.
The following file formats can be converted into print jobs using MyPrint:
To use "My Print", please ensure that:
- You have access to bizhub Evolution.
- You are registered on bizhub Evolution.
- You have a Konica Minolta multifunctional printer available in your bizhub Evolution environment so that you can print the print job, for example.
- The "My Print" service has been assigned to you.
- You are connected to the Internet.
How to use MyPrint
- Upload file to be printed
- Start up your bizhub Evolution
- In the menu bar, select [HOME]
- Drag and drop your file into the MyPrint window or click on [browse] and select your file via the file selection window
- Wait after the upload finished and click on [Print]
The print job is now ready to be printed at any Konica Minolta multifunctional printer in your bizhub Evolution environment. Print the file on the multifunctional printer
- Authenticate yourself on the multifunctional printer.
- Select the relevant print job from the file list.
- Adjust the print settings, if required.
- Start the print job by pressing [Print].
Have any questions?
If you have any questions about how to use this service or if you encounter any problems, please contact the system administrator in your company. If your system administrator is not able to answer your questions or resolve your problem, they can contact Konica Minolta Support for further assistance.